Here are five things to watch in today's doubleheader...
1. Horned Frogs pitching vs. Ole Miss offense: TCU must make its pitches, or the Horned Frogs could get punished by a Rebels lineup that is hitting .364.
2. Middle of the lineup: Hunt Woodruff, the No.5 hitter, is hitting .320, but the Horned Frogs need Matt Vern (.226) and Matt Carpenter (.188) to pick it up.
3. Clearing things up: In its last two games, TCU has left a combined 27 runners on base. That can't continue against one of college baseball's elite.
4. Late leads: TCU's won two straight, but both games saw the Horned Frogs give up late leads. Will that change, or is more drama ahead?
5. Defining moment: The Horned Frogs can't press, but if they take 2-of-3 this weekend, it will be a huge building block for a program headed in the right direction. -Trae Thompson