Never too early to start seeing who could follow Sam Bradford's footsteps:
1. QB Colt McCoy, Texas - The Longhorns offense won't suffer any serious losses, and McCoy is one reason why Texas will likely be the Big 12 South favorites.
2. WR Julio Jones, Alabama - The true freshman certainly didn't play like one this year, and will be even more of a marked man next season. That didn't seem to bother him, though, this year.
3. RB Kendall Hunter, Oklahoma State - The All-American was part of a potent Cowboy offense that also included QB Zac Robinson and WR Dez Bryant.
4. QB Terrelle Pryor, Ohio State - He showed just why he was considered the nation's top recruit this season, and should be even more dangerous as he gains more experience.
5. RB LeSean McCoy, Pitt - Showed off his amazing ability as the season evolved.
Others to watch: QB Mark Sanchez (USC); WR Jeremy Maclin (Missouri); RB Jacquizz Rodgers (Oregon State); RB Noel Devine (West Virginia); WR Dezmon Briscoe (Kansas).