Some random tidbits from TCU's bore-fest against Baylor.
* The attendance of 47,393 was the second-largest crowd in TCU football history, trailing only the 50,307 for last year’s Utah game. It was TCU’s second sellout in its last four home dates.
* TCU improved to 15-3 in its last 18 games against teams from conferences with automatic BCS bids.
* The Horned Frogs are 6-2 in their last eight games against Big 12 opponents.
* TCU won for the 17th time in its last 18 games and is now 29-3 in its last 32 contests.
* Nine of TCU’s last 10 victories have been by at least 27 points.
* Since the start of the 2005 season, TCU is now 26-1 in day games and 50-4 in Saturday contests.
* Andy Dalton’s 91.3 completion percentage broke the Mountain West Conference record of 90.9 (20-of-22) set by BYU’s Max Hall against Wyoming last season. The NCAA record is 95.8 (23-of-24) by Tennessee’s Tee Martin versus South Carolina in 1998.
* RB Ed Wesley’s 165 rushing yards marked the most for a Horned Frog since Joseph Turner totaled 226 yards in a 2007 victory at San Diego State. Wesley went over 1,000 career yards rushing. He’s now at 1,037.