Here at JerryWorld, here and this is what I think. And I'm never wrong.
- Oregon State is getting rich off big plays. The Beavers offense has made two genuine plays. Of course, they both kinda went for touchdowns. Kind of a big deal.
- Beavers QB Ryan Katz is going to be a legit big-time QB. He's not there yet, but he has all the tools.
- TCU punt returner Jeremy Kerley was 1 inch from returning a punt for a touchdown late in the first half. The punter ran him out. The punter. Really? The punter?
- TCU can't keep thinking Andy Dalton's legs are going to win them games. I realize opposing defenses are surprised when he takes off, but this will eventually catch up to TCU.
- TCU needs to start feeding Ed Wesley more. He's running wide very well, and away from Beavers NT Stephen Paea.
- Stephen Paea is the best pro prospect in the building.
- The Frogs haven't found their new Tommy Blake/Jerry Hughes yet.
- This has been a fun, entertaining game to watch. Worth the price of admission, especially when you didn't pay for admission.
- Mac Engel