At long last some genuine seperation exists. The problem is the separation is rather massive.
1. TCU, 3-0. The Frogs remain a legit BCS title-game contender, but need to remain perfect. Air Force and
(After these two there is a
5. SMU, 2-1. A massive test awaits this Friday in
6. Baylor, 2-1. Can get they get four more wins to become bowl eligible? It’s going to be close but at least one upset is necessary.
7. UTEP, 2-1. The Miners are here because UH lost Case Keenum for the season.
8.5 Stephen F. Austin, 2-1. It’s a I-AA program, but the Jacks had a huge win over the weekend at
9. Rice, 1-2. The Owls are flapping towards another losing season.