Saturday is a college football lover's dream in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
There are five Division I games to be played on Saturday.
Question: How many could you see live?
Answer: All of them. You just have to want it.
1. Baylor vs. Texas Tech, 11 a.m., Cotton Bowl, Dallas
2. Arkansas vs. Texas A&M, 2:30 p.m., JerryWorld, Arlington
3. Wyoming at TCU, 2:30 p.m, Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth
4. Arkansas State at North Texas, 6 p.m., Fouts Field, Denton
5. Tulsa at SMU, 7 p.m., Ford Stadium, Dallas
Start at the Cotton Bowl for the first half.
Drive to Arlington and park far away and run to JerryWorld for the beginning of the A&M game.
Stay one half. Drive to Fort Worth for the TCU game.
Leave at 5:15 and head north to Denton for the UNT game. Stay one half before taking I-35 E south to Dallas for the SMU game.
Finish the evening at Campisi's pizza near Highland Park.
- Mac Engel
Follow me on Twitter