We're still a bit away from kickoff, so here's some notes about the Cowboys-Eagles matchup to tide you over until then.
* The Cowboys have faced no team more than Philadelphia (97 times) and has defeated them more times (54) than all but one team (Washington - 56 victories).
* The Cowboys and Eagles have met in two divisional playoff games and an NFC Championship game.
* The Cowboys won 11 consecutive games over the Eagles from 1967-1972, marking the second-longest win streak over one opponent in club history.
* The Cowboys and Eagles have combined the win 23 of a possible 37 NFC East division titles.
* The Cowboys has faced Philadelphia 10 times on Monday night, more times than every other team other than the Redskins (14).
-- Keeli Garza