* Despite the loss, the Stars did become the 13th team in NHL history to force a Game Six when down three games to zero. Five teams have forced a Game 7. Two teams have won the series after being down 0-3.
* Dallas’ six-game Western Conference exit was the furthest the team has been since 2000, when they lost to New Jersey in the Stanley Cup Finals in six games.
* Stephane Robidas’ power play goal gave him points in two of his final three playoff games (1-1-2) and was his third postseason goal. He led Stars defensemen in goals and points (11).
* Mike Ribeiro’s assist (on Robidas' goal) was his team-leading 14th of the postseason. Ribeiro also led the Stars in points (17).
* Brad Richards' assist (on Robidas' goal) gave him a four-game point streak (1-3-4) to close the postseason. Richards finished second on the Stars in playoff assists (12) and tied for second in points (15).
-- Keeli Garza