Josh Hamilton, Yu Darvish and Ian Kinsler are among the 20 most popular players when it comes to MLB jersey sales in the second half, according to a joint release by MLB and the players' association.
Hamilton is the second-most popular jersey behind the Yankees' Derek Jeter. Darvish, the Japanese rookie right-hander, was seventh and Kinsler was 14th.
Here's the top-20 list, based on sales of Majestic jerseys since the All-Star break.
1. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
2. Josh Hamilton, Texas Rangers
3. Ichiro Suzuki, New York Yankees
4. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
5. Mike Trout, LA Angels of Anaheim
6. Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh Pirates
7. Yu Darvish, Texas Rangers
8. Chipper Jones, Atlanta Braves
9. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers
10. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
11. Matt Kemp, Los Angeles Dodgers
12. David Freese, St. Louis Cardinals
13. Joey Votto, Cincinnati Reds
14. Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers
15. Prince Fielder, Detroit Tigers
16. Jose Bautista, Toronto Blue Jays
17. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
18. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
19. Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
20. Brett Lawrie, Toronto Blue Jays
-- Drew Davison