I began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I will mock bet, against the line, five games from college/NFL every week. Over the last two years, I am plus $110 which confirms what we already know - I am a winner.
The comeback continues for The Big Mac Blog in its lame attempt to get fake rich. I was 3-1-1 last week.
Overall record: 19-21-1
LAST WEEK: 3-1-1
1. Baylor (-8) at West Virginia. WVU. WIN
2. Tennessee at Ole Miss (-16.5). VOLS. LOSS
3. Kansas at Texas Tech (-13). RED RAIDERS. PUSH
4. Bengals at Colts (-3). COLTS. WIN
5. Texans at Steelers (-3). STEELERS. WIN
THIS WEEK: 5-0
1. Michigan at Michigan St. (-17). SPARTANS. Rivalry game against a bad team.
2. TCU v. Texas Tech over/under: 72.5: UNDER. Tech can't score.
3. Miss State (-14) at Kentucky. MSU. Too worried about UK defense.
4. Texans (-2) at Titans. TEXANS. Tennessee starting a rookie QB v. Watt & Clowney.
5. Bills at New York Jets (-3). JETS. They are playing for Rex.
Fort Worth Weekly's 2014 Hottest Local Male Celebrity
Facebook Mac Engel