1. The best news of the day - the Cowboys have kept Doug Free.
1.5 Neftali Feliz's line from Tuesday night's Rangers' loss against the Twins: 1/3 ip., 3 hits, 2 runs, 1 walk, 1 loss.
1.7. Darren Oliver's ERA this season: 2.29.
2. I will debate this later: What is the bigger bust deal, Joey Galloway or Roy Williams?
3. Rick Perry is planning a prayer-based fund raiser. There are so many jokes here I don't know where to begin.
6. This writer compares the NFL lockout to the NBA lockout, and they don't compare. The NBA lockout would likely compare better to the NHL lockout.
7. As a man who likes fishing I love this story - this woman from New Mexico caught a 335-pound Alaska halibut. This is the part I hate: This was her first time fishing.
10. Crystal Harris describes her rockin' sex life with Hef'. This isn't a long story.
This is such a sad story. Look at this picture. Look at how in love they were.
11. Joan Allen and Albert Finney are talking about joining the new 'Bourne' series that will not include Matt Damon. As long as the new series repeatedly includes the following questions, "Who am I?" and "Who are you working for?" I'm good with it.
Facebook Mac Engel