1. The NFL lockout is over - a lot of rich guys ensure they will remain very rich. Thank God. The Cowboys are going to need a lot, but if they let Doug Free go they are so duuummmm'!
3. The Austin-American Statesman focuses on the big question of the day from the first day of Big 12 football media days - Bevo TV.
4. Not the place to be a riot broke out at a prison in Juarez. The excitement from the NFL lockout ending.
5. Houston is apparently going to hit 107 today ... in the shade. Best line I've heard about Houston's weather is that it feels like the inside of someone's mouth.
6. The CB from the Raiders with the name too difficult to spell is on the market - and the Houston Chronicle wants the Texans to get this guy.
7. A story all Texas HS coaches should keep a close eye on: Class 6A is not coming. At least not yet. We remain a five-class state.
10. The new Charlie's Angels move to a very hot Miami. Or that's what FoxNews is saying, and they're never wrong. Sorry Mrs. Derek Jeter, I'm not old school but there is no Angel any hotter than Jaclyn Smith. Ever. That includes Farrah.
Facebook Mac Engel