The Big Mac Blog began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I plan to mock bet, against the line, five games from college or the NFL every week to determine whether I should make my second career as a gambler.
Week 3 Results:
1. Arkansas at Alabama (-11.5): Tide. WIN
2. Cal at Washington (pick 'em): Huskies. WIN
3. Rice at Baylor (-20.5): Bears. WIN
4. 49ers at Bengals (-2.5): Bengals. LOSS. So, so, so, so very, very, very stupid. I'm an idiot.
5. Steelers (-10.5) at Colts: Steelers. LOSS. Where has this defense been, Indy?
I have been plus $10 every week for a total cash value: plus $30.
But the pro game is killing me.
Facebook Mac Engel