2. Your Dallas Cowboys are just one game behind the NY Giants for first place in the NFC East. The Giants have three very, very lose-able games coming up before playing the Cowboys on Dec. 11 in Jerry World:
11/20 v. Eagles
11/28 at New Orleans
12/4 v. Green Bay
3. The Redskins were very impressive in pulling off a 20-9 loss against the Fish on Sunday. It may, however, be too late for The Leprechaun (Dan Snyder) in his attempt for Andrew Luck. The Skins have lost five straight, and are now back with Rex Grossman.
But don't be surprised if they throw a scare into the Cowboys next week.
That said, the Redskins suck.
3.5 The Eagles? Need to go 7-0 to finish 10-6. After defeating the Cowboys by 27 points on Oct. 30 at home, the Eagles have pooped their shorts in losing consecutive games in Philly. They are 1-4 at home this season. The Eagles play at the NY Giants next week that will bury them, or provide some life to the rest of their season. Go with the latter, which will make the NFC East race an even bigger mess.
5. Looks like DeMarco Murray may be for real; 20 carries for 135 yards and a TD. He's had at least 135 yards in three of his last four games.
6. This is really weird - I don't hear anyone calling for Tony Romo's head lately. Completing 23 of 26 passes really, really helps.
7. DeMarcus Ware is up to 12 sacks for the season.
8. Why did the Rams give up on Laurent Robinson? This guy has been a Godsend for the Cowboys. He's not a Pro Bowler, but he is a competent threat. Whenever Miles Austin returns, the Cowboys have three solid receivers.
9. Which leads us to Dez Bryant. His 34-yard TD catch shows just how talented he is; he picked it out of the air in the endzone over his defender. The man has freakishly strong hands. They went at him 6 times and he caught 6 passes for 74 yards.
10. Cowboys defense forced four turnovers and generally made life miserable for the Bills' passing game, but it was fun to watch Fort Worth's own Fred Jackson rush 13 times for 114 yards.
Facebook Mac Engel