The Big Mac Blog returns with more football predictions. When we last left this segment I was bathing in imaginary riches. I began the 2011 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and by season's end I was plus $100. Cash.
I finished 2-2-1 last week. For the season I remain plus $10.
1. Philadelphia Eagles (-9) at Cleveland Browns. Eagles. LOSS. Mike Vick, thank you very much.
2. Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans (-12). Texans. WIN. Easy money.
3. Savannah State at Florida State (-70). Savannah State. OFF. Once the game went to a running clock, Vegas said all bets are off.
4. Georgia Bulldogs (-3) at Missouri Tigers. Georgia. WIN. Had it all the way.
5. Texas Tech Red Raiders (-19) at Texas State Bobcats. Bobcats. LOSS. So wrong. Don’t think I was the only one to whiff on this one.
1. Browns (-7) at Bengals. Bengals. Brandon Weeden is going to struggle against a Cincy defense that just got embarrassed in Baltimore.
2. Lions at 49ers (-6.5). Lions. Hand-shake Gate is going to be close.
3. Texas A&M (-12.5) at SMU. Aggies. Better is better.
4. Texas (-10) at Ole Miss. Horns. UT isn’t that great, but Ole Miss is not that good.
5. Houston at UCLA (-17). Bruins. Not going to be a good year for Cougar High.
Facebook Mac Engel