Chicago Bears 34
Dallas Cowboys 18
The Clownboys are 2-2 entering the bye. After that, it's a trip to Baltimore where lots of teams with wretched offenses win football games.
Where to begin with this steamling pile of Jerry's Secret?
1. Start with the owner.
2. Go to the team president.
3. Move down to the general manager.
4. The quarterback has eight turnovers in the last two games. Generally, that's not good.
5. The third year WR out of Oklahoma State looks like a rookie. Up, down, right and left. Dez Bryant, your career is calling. You may want to pick up.
6. The offensive line remains a total mess. Since running for 143 yards in the Week 1 win against the Giants, the Cowboys' running game has averaged 3.1, 1.7 and 2.9 yards per carry, respectively, in the following three games.
8. Cowboys WR Miles Austin had four catches. The Bears defense had five catches. A few of those picks were not on Romo, but enough of them were.
9. The original reason Jerry Jones hired Jason Garrett away from Miami to join Wade Phillips' staff in 2007 was because of his offensive mind, and he wanted him to call the plays.
10. The Packers, Cowboys, Patriots and Broncos are all 2-2. Plan the parade!
Facebook Mac Engel