I slayed 'em last week, proving once again I should move to Vegas - 4-1: EAT IT!
Last week's results:
1. Stanford (-3) at California. TREE. WIN
2. Purdue at Ohio State (-19). BUCKEYES. LOSS
3. LSU (-3.5) at Texas A&M. TIGERS. WIN
4. Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts (-2.5). COLTS. WIN
5. Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans (-6.5). TEXANS. WIN
1. Texas A&M (-15) at Auburn. WAR EAGLE. The head coach just received a no confidence vote from his boss, A&M is coming off an emotional home loss and this is soooo many points.
2. Notre Dame at Oklahoma (-11.5) SOONERS. I'm not even sure I believe this but I desperately want to see ND eat it, and I don't even like the Sooners.
3. Texas Tech at Kansas State (-7). WILDCATS. Tech is improved but not this improved.
4. New England Patriots v. St. Louis Rams 47 over/under: OVER. Expect Brady & Gisele to put on a show for their fans in London.
5. San Diego Chargers (-3) at Cleveland Browns. CHARGERS. This should disappoint the Norv haters.
Facebook Mac Engel