The Big Mac Blog returns with more football predictions. When we last left this segment I was bathing in imaginary riches. I began the 2011 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and by season's end I was plus $100. Cash.
Last week I started out 2-0 only to be done in by Norv Turner to finish 2-3. I am now plus $40 for the season.
1. Oklahoma (-3.5) v. Texas in Dallas. SOONERS. WIN
2. Alabama (-21) at Missouri. TIDE. WIN
3. West Virginia (-4) at Texas Tech. WVA. LOSS
4. Buffalo Bills at Arizona Cardinals (-4.5). CARDS. LOSS
5. Denver Broncos at SD Chargers (-1.5) CHARGERS. LOSS
This week's picks:
1. Stanford (-3) at California. TREE. Big come back after a kick-in-the-teeth loss at Notre Dame.
2. Purdue at Ohio State (-19). BUCKEYES. Los Boilermakers es mas terrible.
3. LSU (-3.5) at Texas A&M. TIGERS. Johnny Ball, meet LSU's defense.
4. Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts (-2.5). COLTS. Bounce back week for Luck.
5. Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans (-6.5). TEXANS. The Cowboys pumped the prime on a large Ravens' loss.
An exciting new addition to this post has thus far been a work in progress. A long time bookie, "Zliff", rebounded last week with a 3-1 performance. He is so far is 6-5 in his lock picks.
1. LSU at Texas A&M over/under 52 points: OVER
2. South Carolina at Florida (-3.5). GATORS
3. Texas Tech (-1.5) at TCU. HORNED FROGS
Facebook Mac Engel