I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
I was a very late Matt Bryant field away from finishing 3-2. Instead, 2-3. I'm down to where I began the season - $50. Time to get well.
Last week's results:
1. Missouri at Florida (-17). GATORS. LOSS
2. Texas A&M (-7) at Mississippi State. BULLDOGS LOSS
3. Oregon (-8.5) at USC. DUCKS. WIN
4. Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons (-4). COWBOYS. LOSS
5. Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) at Cleveland Browns. RAVENS. WIN
This week's picks:
1. Texas A&M at Alabama (-13.5) AGGIES. I keep pickin' against A&M, so ... what the hell?
2. Baylor at Oklahoma (-21.5) SOONERS. Too much offense.
3. Arkansas at South Carolina (-14). SPURRIER. Arkansas needs Bobby Petrino.
4. Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens (-7.5). RAVENS. That's a long flight.
5. Atlanta Falcons (-2.5) at NO Saints. SAINTS.
Facebook Mac Engel