I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
Gitt'n' it done! Slayed 'em last week. Eat it, haters! I was 4-1. I am now a very impressive plus $90 for the season. Time to get back to work.
Last week's results:
1. Texas A&M at Alabama (-13.5) AGGIES. WIN
2. Baylor at Oklahoma (-21.5) SOONERS. LOSS
3. Arkansas at South Carolina (-14). SPURRIER. WIN
4. Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens (-7.5). RAVENS. WIN
5. Atlanta Falcons (-2.5) at NO Saints. SAINTS. WIN
This week's picks
1. Arkansas at Miss State (-6). BULLDOGS. State hasn't looked as good lately but the Hogs are done.
2. Iowa State (-5) at Kansas. JAYHAWKS. Charlie Weis is getting so close to a real win.
3. Kansas State (-12.5) at Baylor. CATS. Too physical & now way to determined.
4. Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys (-7.5). COWBOYS. Just no faith in Browns.
5. Indy Colts at New Engand Patriots (-9). PATS. Time for Colts to taste a little reality.
Facebook Mac Engel