Tough week. I stupidly took out my Kansas +19.5 over Texas in favor of Oklahoma -11.5 over ND. Dumb, dumb, dumb - 2-3 for the week. I'm down to plus $60 for the season.
Last week's results:
1. Texas A&M (-15) at Auburn. WAR EAGLE. LOSS
2. Notre Dame at Oklahoma (-11.5) SOONERS. LOSS
3. Texas Tech at Kansas State (-7). WILDCATS. WIN
4. New England Patriots v. St. Louis Rams 47 over/under: OVER. WIN
5. San Diego Chargers (-3) at Cleveland Browns. CHARGERS. LOSS
This week's picks:
1. Missouri at Florida (-17). GATORS. Missouri is in way over its head.
2. Texas A&M (-7) at Mississippi State. BULLDOGS. Free money.
3. Oregon (-8.5) at USC. DUCKS. Until proven otherwise ...
4. Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons (-4). COWBOYS. Just a feeling.
5. Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) at Cleveland Browns. RAVENS. Ravens aren't that good, but they are 3.5 points better than the Browns ... right?
Facebook Mac Engel