I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
I took a week off. The week before that, I was a meager 2-3 and am now plus-$80 in fake money.
Nov. 17 - 18 results
1. Arkansas at Miss State (-6). BULLDOGS. WIN
2. Iowa State (-5) at Kansas. JAYHAWKS. LOSS
3. Kansas State (-12.5) at Baylor. CATS. LOSS
4. Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys (-7.5). COWBOYS. LOSS
5. Indy Colts at New Engand Patriots (-9). PATS. WIN
This week's picks
1. UCLA at Stanford (-8.5). TREE. Big believer in Stanford's d-line.
2. Texas at Kansas State (-11.5). WILDCATS. A week off after that loss to Baylor plus it's senior day.
3. Alabama (-7.5) v. Georgia. TIDE. On to the Fake National Title game
4. Carolina Panthers (-3) at KC Chiefs. CHIEFS. Just a hunch.
5. TB Bucs at Denver Broncos (-7). BRONCOS. Manning has a big game at home.
Facebook Mac Engel