I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
Improvement. I followed up my 0-for-5 with a respectable 3-2 last week. I am up to plus-$50. Time to get rich.
Last week's picks
1. N.Y. Giants at Atlanta Falcons o/u 51.5: UNDER. WIN
2. Carolina Panthers at SD Chargers (-3): CHARGERS. LOSS
3. SF 49ers at NE Patriots (-5): PATRIOTS. LOSS
4. Indy Colts at Houston Texans (-9). TEXANS. WIN
5. Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins (-7.5) FISH. WIN
This week's picks
1. Baylor at UCLA (-1). BEARS. Don't let me down, Coach Briles.
2. Oak Raiders at Car Panthers (-8.5). CAM NEWTON. I believe in the long flight thing.
3. NWE Patriots (-14.5) at Jax Jaguars. GISELE. Angry Pats + Bad Team = Blowout
4. Washington Redskins (-6.5) at Philly Eagles. EAGLES. Closer than it should be
5. Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos o/u 44.5: UNDER. Me heart some Peyton Manning.
Facebook Mac Engel