I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
A horrid week last weekend. Just awful. For the first time since I began this I posted an 0-for-5. I am down to plus-$40. A week like that shakes my confidence to its foundation.
Last week's picks
1. Titans at Colts (-5.5). COLTS. LOSS
2. Falcons (-3.5) at Panthers. FALCONS. LOSS
3. Dolphins at 49ers (-10). FISH. LOSS
4. Cardinals at Seahawks (-10) CARDINALS. LOSS
5. Ravens at Redskins (-2.5). RAVENS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. N.Y. Giants at Atlanta Falcons o/u 51.5: UNDER. Gonna be close on this.
2. Carolina Panthers at SD Chargers (-3): CHARGERS. Norv Ball is gett'n' done.
3. SF 49ers at NE Patriots (-5): PATRIOTS. May be playing the best of any team right now.
4. Indy Colts at Houston Texans (-9). TEXANS. Just changed my mind on this.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins (-7.5) FISH. Only because the Jags stink.
Facebook Mac Engel