I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
Rebounded with a 3-2 weekend. I am now plus $90 in fake money.
Last week's results
1. UCLA at Stanford (-8.5). TREE. LOSS
2. Texas at Kansas State (-11.5). WILDCATS. WIN
3. Alabama (-7.5) v. Georgia. TIDE. LOSS
4. Carolina Panthers (-3) at KC Chiefs. CHIEFS. WIN
5. TB Bucs at Denver Broncos (-7). BRONCOS. WIN
This week's picks
1. Titans at Colts (-5.5). COLTS. Hard not to like the ChuckStrong Colts these days.
2. Falcons (-3.5) at Panthers. FALCONS. Better team by a lot.
3. Dolphins at 49ers (-10). FISH. Too many points.
4. Cardinals at Seahawks (-10) CARDINALS. See above.
5. Ravens at Redskins (-2.5). RAVENS. Don't like this game at all.
Facebook Mac Engel