I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
Went 2-3 last week; not good. Gotta be more focused. Time to dial up the Jedi mind tricks and get this done. I am down to plus-$40.
Last week's picks
1. Baylor at UCLA (-1). BEARS. WIN
2. Oak Raiders at Car Panthers (-8.5). CAM NEWTON. WIN
3. NWE Patriots (-14.5) at Jax Jaguars. GISELE. LOSS
4. Washington Redskins (-6.5) at Philly Eagles. EAGLES. LOSS
5. Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos o/u 44.5: UNDER. LOSS
This week's picks
1. Oregon State (-3.5) v. Texas. HORNS. Mike Riley is a much better game coach, but those points ....
2. TCU (-2.5) v. Michigan State. FROGS. Hard to bet against Gary Patterson with a month.
3. Georgia Tech v. USC (-7.5). TROJANS. Even if they don't care they should cover.
4. Chi Bears (-3) at Det Lions. BEARS. Lions have quit.
5. Car Panthers at NO Saints (-5). SAINTS. Give Brees credit; he didn't let them quit.
Facebook Mac Engel