I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
I finished 3-2 last week. Not terrible. Good to be on the winning side again. I'm plus $10 for the season.
Last week's picks
1. Pittsburgh v. Ole Miss (-3.5). REBELS. WIN
2. Alabama (-9.5) v. Notre Dame. IRISH. LOSE (barely)
3. Vikings at Packers (-7.5). PACK. WIN
4. Colts at Ravens (-7). RAVENS. WIN
5. Bengals at Texans (-4.5). BENGALS. LOSE
This week's picks
1. Ravens at Denver o/u 46.5: UNDER. Barely.
2. Packers at 49ers (-3). PACKERS. Expect some pants poopage from 49ers QB.
3. Seahawks at Falcons (-2.5). SEAHAWKS. Don't ask me why. That is a long flight on consecutive weekends.
4. Texans at Patriots (-9.5). TEXANS. Not to win, just to cover.
Facebook Mac Engel