I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
Went a horrid 1-4 last week. Depressed. Lost my game. I am now even for the year.
Last week's picks
1. Oregon State (-3.5) v. Texas. HORNS. WIN
2. TCU (-2.5) v. Michigan State. FROGS. LOSS
3. Georgia Tech v. USC (-7.5). TROJANS. LOSS
4. Chi Bears (-3) at Det Lions. BEARS. LOSS
5. Car Panthers at NO Saints (-5). SAINTS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. Pittsburgh v. Ole Miss (-3.5). REBELS. Go Bo Wallace.
2. Alabama (-9.5) v. Notre Dame. IRISH. Don't see Irish winning, but covering. That's a lot of points.
3. Vikings at Packers (-7.5). PACK. It's a QB thing.
4. Colts at Ravens (-7). RAVENS. Colts' great season ends.
5. Bengals at Texans (-4.5). BENGALS. Cincy won't win, but should be close.
Facebook Mac Engel