I began the 2012 season with $50 of Monopoly money, and plan to fake bet a fake $10 spot on five college/pro games against the line to see how smart I am. Last season, I was plus $110. This season ...
Totally defeated. Just horrible. This is why I don't spend my real money. Thank God. Down to minus-$20 for the year.
Last week's picks
1. Ravens at Denver o/u 46.5: UNDER. LOSS
2. Packers at 49ers (-3). PACKERS. LOSS
3. Seahawks at Falcons (-2.5). SEAHAWKS. WIN
4. Texans at Patriots (-9.5). TEXANS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. SF 49ers (-4) at Falcons. FALCONS. My confidence is so shot, don't be surprised if the Cardinals win this.
2. Ravens at Patriots (-7.5). RAVENS. Just like those points.
Facebook Mac Engel