In each of the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and emotional depression)
Last week's results: 4-1
1. Texas Tech (-5.5) at SMU. RED RAIDERS. WIN
2. Mississippi State at Okie State (-12.5). MSU. LOSS
3. Northwestern (-6) at Cal. WILDCATS. WIN
4. Ole Miss (-3) at Vandy. OLE MISS. WIN
5. Boise State at Washington (-3). HUSKIES. WIN
This week's picks:
1. Okie State (-24.5) at UT-San Antonio: COWBOYS. Coach Gundy knows how to rip 'em up in these games.
2. Texas (-7) at BYU. COUGARS. Me thinks UT wins the football game.
3. SUNY-Buffalo at Baylor (-27.5) BEARS. Art Briles should be embarrassed playing this game.
4. Bengals at Bears (-3). BEARS. Bengals are good, but Bears with Cutler are better.
5. Dolphins at Browns (-1). FISH. I can't buy Brandon Weeden.
Facebook Mac Engel