Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and emotional depression)
Last week: 2-2-1.
This season: 13-5-2.
Last week's picks
1. Utah at BYU (-6.5). COUGARS. LOSS
2. SMU at Texas A&M (-29). AGGIES. PUSH
3. Colorado State at Alabama (-40). RAMS. WIN
4. Browns at Vikings (-6.5). VIKINGS. LOSS
5. Rams at Cowboys (-3.5). COWBOYS WIN
1. Ole Miss at Alabama (-14.5). REBELS. Late points.
2. Fla Atlantic at Rice (-13.5). OWLS. This is a veteran team.
3. Redskins (-3) at Raiders. RAIDERS. That's a long flight.
4. Bengals (-4.5) at Browns. BENGALS Bobby Hoyer can't do this again ... right?
5. Colts (-8.5) at Jaguars. JAGS. Total trap game for Colts, who will win.
Facebook Mac Engel