In each of the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and emotional depression)
This season, I am now 8-1-1. That's called PHAT!
Last week's results: 4-0-1
1. Okie State (-24.5) at UT-San Antonio: COWBOYS. WIN
2. Texas (-7) at BYU. COUGARS. WIN
3. SUNY-Buffalo at Baylor (-27.5) BEARS. WIN
4. Bengals at Bears (-3). BEARS. PUSH
5. Dolphins at Browns (-1). FISH. WIN
This week's picks (note - I hate these games this week)
1. Ohio State (-16.5) at Cal. BUCKEYES. I like this team, even without Braxton Miller.
2. Kansas at Rice (-6.5). JAYHAWKS. Now here comes the sad part - Rice wins.
3. UCLA at Nebraska (-3.5). HUSKERS. This is emotional - I'm hoping Jim Mora Jr. loses.
4. Browns at Ravens (-6.5). RAVENS. Sorry, it's the Brandon Weeden thing.
5. Vikings at Bears (-6). VIKINGS. Sam Ponder isn't a great QB, but Adrian Peterson keeps it close.
Facebook Mac Engel