Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and emotional depression)
This season, I am 11-3-1. Impressive if not totally predictable.
Last week's picks
1. Ohio State (-16.5) at Cal. BUCKEYES. WIN
2. Kansas at Rice (-6.5). JAYHAWKS. LOSS
3. UCLA at Nebraska (-3.5). HUSKERS. LOSS
4. Browns at Ravens (-6.5). RAVENS. WIN
5. Vikings at Bears (-6). VIKINGS. WIN
This week's picks
1. Utah at BYU (-6.5). COUGARS. Too impressive against UT.
2. SMU at Texas A&M (-29). AGGIES. Even on a let-down week the offense is too good.
3. Colorado State at Alabama (-40). RAMS. Too many points to pass on.
4. Browns at Vikings (-6.5). VIKINGS. The Browns QB situation is too much to ignore.
5. Rams at Cowboys (-3.5). COWBOYS. That half point is so tempting to sway me, but ...
Facebook Mac Engel