Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
The Mac Genius is dead, for I am now Mack Edeot.
Last week: 1-4. Again Total disaster. Thank God I don't bet real money, or even this wad of counterfeit bills.
This season: 17-18-2.
Last week's picks
1. Oklahoma (-23.5) at Kansas. SOONERS. LOSS
2. Florida State (-3.5) at CLEMSON. LOSS
3. Minnesota at Northwestern (-12.5). WILDCATS. LOSS
4. Texans at Chiefs (-6.5). CHIEFS. LOSS
5. Vikings at NY Giants (-3). GIANTS. WIN
This week's picks
1. NC State at Florida State (-32). WOLFPACK. FSU played at Clemson last week, vs. Miami next week.
2. Texas Tech at Okahoma (-6.5). SOONERS. Buying the Red Raiders is a hard sell.
3. Penn State at Ohio State (-15). BUCKEYES. Big believer Coach Meyer.
4. NY Giants at Philly Eagles (-6). GIANTS. Like those points.
5. NY Jets at Bengals (-6.5). JETS. Too many points, even with a bad qb.
Facebook Mac Engel