Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last week: 1-4. Total disaster. No more Bengals or Ole Miss for me.
This season: 16-14-2.
Last week's picks
1. Oklahoma (-12.5) v. Texas. SOONERS. LOSS
2. Missouri at Georgia (-7). BULLDOGS. LOSS
3. Baylor (-17.5) at Kansas State. WILDCATS. WIN
4. Redskins at Cowboys (-5.5). REDSKINS. LOSS
5. Bengals (-6.5) at Bills. BENGALS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. Oklahoma (-23.5) at Kansas. SOONERS. Faith.
2. Florida State (-3.5) at CLEMSON. Tigers. History says take FSU.
3. Minnesota at Northwestern (-12.5). WILDCATS. Just can't trust Minnesota.
4. Texans at Chiefs (-6.5). CHIEFS. It's a Case Keenum thing.
5. Vikings at NY Giants (-3). GIANTS. It's a Josh Freeman thing.
Facebook Mac Engel