Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last week's picks
1. Georgia State at Alabama (-55). GA STATE. WIN
2. Washington at Stanford (-7). TREE. LOSS
3. Ole Miss (-3) at Auburn. REBELS. LOSS
4. KC Chiefs (-3) at Tenn Titans. TITANS. LOSS
5. Sea Seahawks (-3) at Indy Colts. COLTS. WIN
This week's picks
1. Oklahoma (-12.5) v. Texas. SOONERS. This line has dropped.
2. Missouri at Georgia (-7). BULLDOGS. Easy money.
3. Baylor (-17.5) at Kansas State. WILDCATS. Bears win.
4. Redskins at Cowboys (-5.5). REDSKINS. Cowboys win.
5. Bengals (-6.5) at Bills. BENGALS. Thad Lewis = no cover for Bills.
Facebook Mac Engel