Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last week: 0-5. Humiliation. Soul crushing. Time to double down on what is now called Mac Genius.
This season: 13-8-2.
Last week's picks
1. Ole Miss at Alabama (-14.5). REBELS. LOSS
2. Fla Atlantic at Rice (-13.5). OWLS. LOSS
3. Redskins (-3) at Raiders. RAIDERS. LOSS
4. Bengals (-4.5) at Browns. BENGALS. LOSS
5. Colts (-8.5) at Jaguars. JAGS. LOSS
This week's picks:
1. Georgia State at Alabama (-55). GA STATE. Now, this could be 55-0 in the first quarter.
2. Washington at Stanford (-7). TREE. Washington is good, but Stanford is really good.
3. Ole Miss (-3) at Auburn. REBELS. They better not rob me again.
4. KC Chiefs (-3) at Tenn Titans. TITANS. I can't buy this team.
5. Sea Seahawks (-3) at Indy Colts. COLTS. Luck > Wilson
Facebook Mac Engel