Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
The Mac Genius has returned; my cuppeth runneth over with winneth.
Last week: 3-2. The comeback continues.
This season: 23-21-3.
Last week's picks
1. Illinois at Penn State (-11). NITTANY LIONS. LOSS
2. Ohio State (-32) at Purdue. BUCKEYES. WIN
3. Miami at Florida State (-21). NOLES. WIN
4. Colts (-2.5) at Texans. COLTS. WIN
5. Chiefs (-3.5) at Bills. BILLS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. Texas (-6.5) at West Virginia. HORNS. Just run it.
2. Kansas at Okie State (-31.5). COWBOYS. Coach Gundy likes to run it up.
3. LSU at Alabama (-12.5). TIGERS. Too many points to pass up.
4. Texans at Cardinals (-3). TEXANS. Which means Cards will win.
5. Seahawks (-5.5) at Falcons. FALCONS. Just a hunch.
Facebook Mac Engel