Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last week: 2-2-1. I am the Coach Process of picking games against the line - barely above .500
This season: 27-24-5.
Last week's picks
1. West Virginia (-6.5) at Kansas. WVA. LOSS
2. TCU at Kansas State (-10.5). WILDCATS. LOSS
3. Stanford (-3.5) at USC. TROJANS. WIN
4. Chiefs at Broncos (-8). MANNING. WIN
5. 49ers at Saints (-3). SAINTS. PUSH
This week's picks
1. Duke (-6.5) at Wake Forest. DUKE. Can't believe I wrote that.
2. Wisconsin (-16.5) at Minnesota. GOPHERS. Time for Coach Kill's group to get some credit.
3. Baylor (-9) at Oklahoma State. COWBOYS. This is an amazing line.
4. Cowboys at New York Giants (-2.5). COWBOYS. My gut has betrayed me before.
5. Colts at Cardinals (-2.5). COLTS. I can't buy Arizona. Ever.
Facebook Mac Engel