Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
The Mac Genius is here to stay.
Last week: 2-2-1. The comeback continues.
This season: 25-22-4.
Last week's picks
1. Texas (-6.5) at West Virginia. HORNS. WIN
2. Kansas at Okie State (-31.5). COWBOYS. WIN
3. LSU at Alabama (-12.5). TIGERS. LOSS
4. Texans at Cardinals (-3). TEXANS. PUSH
5. Seahawks (-5.5) at Falcons. FALCONS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. West Virginia (-6.5) at Kansas. WVA. Faith in my Jayhawks to keep gittin' it done.
2. TCU at Kansas State (-10.5). WILDCATS. Should be close, in terms of the line.
3. Stanford (-3.5) at USC. TROJANS. Things are different under Coach Orgeron.
4. Chiefs at Broncos (-8). MANNING. Refuse to buy the Chefs.
5. 49ers at Saints (-3). SAINTS. Brees at home is mas dificil.
Facebook Mac Engel