Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
The Mac Genius has returned; my cuppeth runneth over with winneth.
Last week: 3-1-1. Eye of the tiger.
This season: 20-19-3.
Last week's picks
1. NC State at Florida State (-32). WOLFPACK. PUSH
2. Texas Tech at Okahoma (-6.5). SOONERS. WIN
3. Penn State at Ohio State (-15). BUCKEYES. WIN.
4. NY Giants at Philly Eagles (-6). GIANTS. WIN.
5. NY Jets at Bengals (-6.5). JETS. LOSS.
This week's picks
1. Illinois at Penn State (-11). NITTANY LIONS. At home, 1 week after Ohio State drubbing.
2. Ohio State (-32) at Purdue. BUCKEYES. OSU could reach this by the half.
3. Miami at Florida State (-21). NOLES. Miami doesn't have enough.
4. Colts (-2.5) at Texans. COLTS. A believer in Jim Irsay's blue crew
5. Chiefs (-3.5) at Bills. BILLS. Just a hunch the streak is over for K.C.
Facebook Mac Engel