Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last results: 4-1. One word: Large
This season: 31-25-5.
Most recent picks
1. Duke (-6.5) at Wake Forest. DUKE. WIN
2. Wisconsin (-16.5) at Minnesota. GOPHERS. WIN
3. Baylor (-9) at Oklahoma State. COWBOYS. WIN
4. Cowboys at New York Giants (-2.5). COWBOYS. WIN
5. Colts at Cardinals (-2.5). COLTS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. Oklahoma at Oklahoma State (-10). T BOONE. I'm a believer.
2. Missouri v. Auburn (-2). MIZZOU. A guess that Auburn's luck will run out.
3. Michigan State v. Ohio State (-5.5). BUCKEYES. They've been good at this all season.
4. Colts at Bengals (-6). COLTS. Colts are struggling but those points are too tempting.
5. Panthers at Saints (-3). SAINTS. This is a timing deal.
Facebook Mac Engel