Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last results: 2-3. Bottom line - God doesn't like me.
This season: 34-32-5.
Last week's picks
1. Ravens at Lions (-5.5). LIONS. LOSS
2. Saints (-6) at Rams. SAINTS. LOSS
3. Seahawks at (-6.5) NY Giants. SEAHAWKS. WIN
4. Bears (-1) at Browns. BEARS. WIN
5. Bills (-2) at Jaguars. JAGS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. NW Missouri State (-21) v. Lenoir-Rhyne. BEARCATS. Free money.
2. USC (-6) v. Fresno State. FSU. Hard not to like that Carr fella.
3. Colorado State v. Washington State (-4.5). THE PIRATE.
4. Bears at Eagles (-3). BEARS. It's a late game; if Cowboys win, Eagles may shut it down in 2H.
5. Broncos (-10.5) at Texans. MANNING. Despite the presence of Uncle Wade, Texans have quit.
Facebook Mac Engel