Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
Last results: 1-4. Total garbage. I got hosed. Completely unfair.
This season: 35-36-5.
Last week's picks
1. NW Missouri State (-21) v. Lenoir-Rhyne. BEARCATS. LOSS
2. USC (-6) v. Fresno State. FSU. LOSS
3. Colorado State v. Washington State (-4.5). LOSS
4. Bears at Eagles (-3). BEARS. LOSS
5. Broncos (-10.5) at Texans. MANNING. WIN
This week's picks
1. Duke v. Texas A&M (-12.5). JOHNNY FOOTBALL. He should go out in style.
2. UNLV v. North Texas (-6.5). MEAN GREEN. Home field?
3. Panthers (-6) at Falcons. PANTHERS. I think.
4. Bills at Patriots (-8.5). GISELE. Hard not to like Brady v. Bills in N.E.
5. Chiefs at Chargers (-9.5). CHIEFS. Just too many points.
Facebook Mac Engel