Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last results: 1-4. Tragedy.
This season: 32-29-5.
Last week's picks
1. Oklahoma at Oklahoma State (-10). LOSS
2. Missouri v. Auburn (-2). MIZZOU. LOSS
3. Michigan State v. Ohio State (-5.5). BUCKEYES. LOSS
4. Colts at Bengals (-6). COLTS. LOSS
5. Panthers at Saints (-3). SAINTS. WIN
This week's picks
1. Ravens at Lions (-5.5). LIONS. Calvin Johnson.
2. Saints (-6) at Rams. SAINTS. Hard to bet against Brees inside.
3. Seahawks at (-6.5) NY Giants. SEAHAWKS. The N-Y-G may have q-u-i-t.
4. Bears (-1) at Browns. BEARS. Have no idea why.
5. Bills (-2) at Jaguars. JAGS. Hottest team in the NFL!
Facebook Mac Engel