Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last results: 3-2. All about first downs.
This season: 41-40-5.
Last week's picks
1. Auburn v. Florida State (-8.5). TIGERS. WIN
2. Houston v. Vanderbilt (-1.5). COMMODORES. WIN
3. Chiefs (-1.5) at Colts. COLTS. WIN
4. Saints at Eagles (-3). EAGLES. LOSS
5. Chargers at Bengals (-7). BENGALS. LOSS
This week's picks
1. Saints at Seahawks (-8). SAINTS. That's just so many points.
2. Colts at Patriots (-7). COLTS. See above.
3. 49ers at Panthers (-1*). 49ERS. Believe this is the best team right now.
4. Chargers at Broncos (-9.5). BOLTS. Too many points.
5. Chargers/Broncos over/under 54 1/2: OVER.
(* This line varies from hotel to hotel. This is from MGM-Mirage.)
Facebook Mac Engel