Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last results: 3-2. Got my mojo back.
This season: 38-38-5.
Last week's picks
1. Duke v. Texas A&M (-12.5). JOHNNY FOOTBALL. LOSS
2. UNLV v. North Texas (-6.5). MEAN GREEN. WIN
3. Panthers (-6) at Falcons. PANTHERS. LOSS
4. Bills at Patriots (-8.5). GISELE. WIN
5. Chiefs at Chargers (-9.5). CHIEFS. WIN
This week's picks
1. Auburn v. Florida State (-8.5). TIGERS. Too many points.
2. Houston v. Vanderbilt (-1.5). COMMODORES. Hard to bet against SEC.
3. Chiefs (-1.5) at Colts. COLTS. Won't be shocked if Colts lose.
4. Saints at Eagles (-3). EAGLES. Home field.
5. Chargers at Bengals (-7). BENGALS. The jungle has been perfect.
Facebook Mac Engel