This is all you need to know: The following recipe I made up is awesome, (mostly) carb-free and very Paelo friendly.
Big Mac Blog Guac Beer Cheese Burger
1. Throw into a bowl:
1/2 lb ground beef. It's OK if it's older. Ground beef is like red wine, only different.
1/3 cup beer. Just do it. Don't ask questions. Just pound the remainder of the beer.
1 egg. Again, just do it.
1 tsp kosher salt. Or sea salt. Or just a lot of salt.
1 tsp black pepper. Just take some pepper packets from a Wendy's and you're good.
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Just do it.
2. Combine meat into a giant, fat burger.
3. Put 1 tbl butter in a skillet. You can eat the rest of the stick of butter.
4. Over medium-high heat, throw the burger on the skillet and press down.
5. Cook until meat is done to desired taste.
6. When done cooking, plop a decent amount of guacomole on top of the burger.
7. Very important - no bread or bun. You do NOT want the carbs.
8. Best to be consumed with chips, fries and beer.
Facebook Mac Engel