The initial response to the Big Mac Blog's first jump into the kitchen was so positive it nearly broke the Google Machine.
"The inmates wanted seconds," wrote Regina Women's Correctional Quarterly.
"Mac found something he is worse at than writing," wrote one 'fan', last name Engel.
"Why are you making me read this?" asked one critic.
The decision has been made to ramp up culinary combinations that would make Giada cry, and Paleo enthusiasts murderously angry. When opportunity meets decaying ground beef, the Big Mac Blog gives you:
Big Mac Blog Pizza Slider
1 thawed pizza crust
1 can pizza sauce
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/4 lb. ground beef
1 tbl butter
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 bottle beer of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 (not celsius).
2. Pound beer.
3. Place pizza crust on oiled-sheet and heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes, spread pizza sauce on the crust followed by the cheese. For the love of God, don't use too much sauce. Remember, there is no such thing as too much cheese.
5. Melt butter patty in pan over medium heat on skillet.
6. Place burger patty on skillet. Apply salt and pepper to both sides.
7. Cook pizza for eight to 10 minutes, or until cooked to desired crispy crusty-ness.
8. Remove cooked burger patty from skillet when cooked to desired wellness.
9. Cut one one pizza slice in half.
10. Place patty in between pizza slices.
12. When confronted, deny you ever did this, and blame your father for failing you.
Facebook Mac Engel