Over the last two years I have picked five games each week against the line to see how smart I is. I begin the season with $50 of Monopoly money and fake bet a $10 on five pro/college games. In two football seasons, I am +190!
2012: +80 (the Super Bowl pro bets bailed me out from a season of financial ruin and depression)
Last results: 2-2. Sad
This season: 45-44-6.
Most recent picks
1. Patriots at Broncos (-5). PATRIOTS. LOSS
2. 49ers at Seahawks (-3.5). 49ERS. LOSS
3. Patriots at Broncos over/under 56: UNDER WIN
4. 49ers at Seahawks over/under 39: OVER WIN
Super Bowl picks
1. Seahawks v. Broncos (-2.5). SEAHAWKS. Like Manning to win.
2. Over/under: 48: OVER.
3. Russell Wilson rushing yards over/under: 30.5: OVER.
4. Peyton Manning says "Omaha" over/under: 27.5: OVER. I have this tiny hunch, however, Manning's favorite audible word will be replaced by another.
5. Times Archie Manning is shown on TV over/under 2.5: OVER ... by the second quarter.
6. Nielsen Rating over/under 47.5: OVER.
7. Combined penalties over/under 12.5: UNDER.
8. Game's first punt over/under 50.5: UNDER.
9. Length of national anthem over/under 2:25: UNDER
10. Times Eli Manning will be shown on TV over/under 2.5: OVER
Facebook Mac Engel